Pharm. Ogbonna Gideon
- Today, celebrate your strength.
- Recount your journey and celebrate your many victories.
- I know you have unanswered questions — like why you were born a warrior, why your parents made a mistake, why you came into this world.
- But I’ll like you to see the answer in the positives.
- You were born an inspiration.
- Do you know how many look at you daily and their hope is revived?
- Being called a warrior goes beyond surviving pain because by just living your life, you are depositing seeds of survival into the body of others.
- You are giving others a reason to live, to never give up.
- So celebrate yourself.
- Only you could have achieved this.
- Learn to love your body.
- Your pain is like a phoenix’s ashes.
- And you’ll always rise into beauty, into a paragon of strength.
Happy Warrior’s Day.
Happy June 19.